Tile and Grout Cleaning and Restoration
Over time, floor tiles and grout can get dingy and discolored, despite regular in-house maintenance. When this happens, a deep clean and sealer treatment can restore its attractive appearance.
The grout in kitchens, locker rooms, and bathrooms is porous and can absorb moisture, bacteria, mold, and contaminants. It needs to be deep cleaned periodically to sanitize the area and create a fresh, clean appearance.
Awnclean deep cleans tile with a unique chemical pre-treatment to loosen dirt, grease and other contaminants, followed by an enclosed, high-pressure hot water spray and vacuum system which deep cleans while removing the soiled water. Once dry, the grout is treated with a protective sealer to seal the pores and enhance overall longevity of the cleaning.
- Provides a fresh, clean appearance
- Eliminates unsanitary contaminants, including bacteria and mold spores
- Removes unpleasant odors
- Removes dingy discoloration and cruddy build-up
- Brightens the look of the entire room
- Sealing extends the longevity of cleanliness and improves ease of future cleanings